In the last quarter of 2013, Malaysia one and only stock exchange - Bursa Malaysia officially appointed Financial Youth Intelligence (F.Y.I) as its official partner for the initial set up and management of Bursa Young Investor Club (B.Y.I.C)
Overview of B.Y.I.C
The main sponsor and advisor to the club for all major investment related activities/events.
OBJECTIVES OF B.Y.I.C
- To educate, familiarise and improve perception towards the capital market and its financial products.
- To cultivate investment culture to the college going students and get them prepared to start investing.
- Provide youths with the fundamental tools to start learning the ropes of investing in the capital market.
- To provide training and assistance for youths to understand the importance of risk and money management to make better investment decision.
- To develop more industry-ready entry level talent pool.
- As a common platform to bridge together the youth and the capital market community.